https://elligno.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ElgoLogo.jpg 0 0 Elligno https://elligno.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ElgoLogo.jpg Elligno2016-03-13 16:28:502021-05-25 15:29:47Modeling And Simulation of Electro-Optical Sensor Systems
Modeling And Simulation of Electro-Optical Sensor Systems
A set of electro-optical sensor simulation models is integrated into an interactive, user friendly software package designed for use in UAS (military) training system. The electro-optical sensor system includes automatic image processing and are designed to precisely identify, classify and track enemy threats in the air, on the ground or at sea.
- Integration of sensor model in the synthetic environment;
- Refactoring some of the package (special effect algorithm sensor effect);
- Configure model from real data;
- Run simulation to validate algorithm special effect;
- Program new features in the simulation model;
Technologies: C++, Boost, STL, real-time, Object-Oriented
Windows Visual Studio compiler
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!