A set of electro-optical sensor simulation models is integrated into an interactive, user friendly software package designed for use in UAS (military) training system. The electro-optical sensor system includes automatic image processing and are designed to precisely identify, classify and track enemy threats in the air, on the ground or at sea.
- Integration of sensor model in the synthetic environment;
- Refactoring some of the package (special effect algorithm sensor effect);
- Configure model from real data;
- Run simulation to validate algorithm special effect;
- Program new features in the simulation model;
Technologies: C++, Boost, STL, real-time, Object-Oriented
Windows Visual Studio compiler