Physics Modeling Of The Dam-Break Problem
We give an example how to program a physics simulator using our programming environment or framework (Simulation System). The sample application is setup to simulate wave propagation (nonlinear flow with shocks) in the so-called dam break problem in a horizontal channel without friction under Newton’s Law of Gravity.
The Cookbook Recipes
The following steps outline how to develop a physics simulator using the Framework.
- Create a Physical Simulator by sub-classing the appropriate system object
- Provide an implementation for IPhysicalConfiguration
- Provide an implementation for IPhysicalAlgorithm
- Provide an implementation for IPhysicalMeasurement
- A Data Source to store physical measurement information
- If specified, a Final Report for statistic, visualizing the solution, etc…
Â This is expressed by the following diagram below: